UNITED COMMUNITY BANK ICE ON MAIN IS CLOSED.
THE RINK WILL REOPEN
Stay up-to-date with Ice on Main happenings on the IOM Facebook page.
Opening Day - Friday, November 13, 2020
Opening Ceremony: 2 p.m.
Skating Open to the Public: 4 p.m.
|Monday - Friday||2 PM - 9 PM|
|Saturday||11 AM - 10 PM|
|Sunday||11 AM - 10 PM|
|SCHOOL BREAK HOURS|
|November 30 - January 3||11 AM - 10 PM|
|Wednesday, November 25||11 AM - 10 PM|
|Thanksgiving Day, November 26||2 PM - 9 PM|
|Friday, November 27||11 AM - 10 PM|
|Christmas Eve, December 24||11 AM - 7 PM|
|Christmas Day, December 25||CLOSED|
|New Year's Eve, December 31||11 AM - 10 PM|
|New Year's Day, January 1||11 AM - 10 PM|
|Martin Luther King Day, January 18||11 AM - 10 PM|
Closing DAY - sunday, January 31, 2021
No refunds or rain checks will be issued for tickets purchased. We remain open in light to moderate rain but may close in heavy and sustained rain at the discretion of Ice Rink management.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Please help us maintain a safe skating environment by following the COVID-19 safety precautions below.
- If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick, do not enter the event site.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing from others.
- Use hand sanitizing stations located throughout the event site .
- Face coverings are required within the event site.
- Use designated entrances and exits.
- One non-ticketed spectator will be admitted to the event site per ticketed spectator. Additional spectators can view the rink from the patio next to City Hall.
Notes for our Visitors
While we love animals, we can’t have them on the rink. No pets are allowed at United Community Bank Ice on Main. Also, we are unable to store your personal belongings. Please leave all valuables at home.
Skate sizes range from children’s 9 to men’s 13.