Food Trucks

Food trucks are the newest addition to Greenville's vibrant urban landscape and can now be found throughout downtown's Central Business District and in other popular areas of the city.


To operate in the City of Greenville, mobile food vendors must first obtain a City of Greenville business license and a mobile food vendor decal. Download the following application(s):


Once approved, mobile food vendors are allowed to operate on private property under the following circumstances:

  • Mobile food vendors must have written permission from the property owner to operate on private property.
  • Mobile food vendors may not operate within 250 feet of an existing restaurant while it is open for business unless they have written permission from the restaurant owner.
  • Mobile food vendors are only permitted to operate in areas of the City that are zoned C-1, C-2, C-3, C-4, RDV, and S-1. More about zoning classification codes

View Active Food Truck Listings (PDF)


Mobile food vendors are only permitted to operate between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. and must remove the vehicle from the site at that time.

Please note that vendors may apply for permission to operate after 10 p.m. and up to 1 a.m.