10. Other Business
A. Election of Chair and Vice-Chair
Webex Meeting Instructions
Steps for Online Access
1. Visit greenvillesc.gov/meeting. You can also go to greenvillesc.gov and click on ONLINE MEETING.
2. Join Event: Board of Zoning Appeals Regular Meeting 1/14/2021
Enter your: First Name
Enter your: Last Name
Enter your: Email Address
Enter the event password: meetnow
Click: Join Now
Steps for Phone Access
1. Dial: +1-415-655-0002
2. Enter Access Code: 179 922 9200
Procedure for Public Comment during Meeting
1. The Board of Zoning Appeals Chair will read through each agenda item and call for a list of names who wish to speak during public comment. The public shall communicate directly with the Planning Staff Liaison if they wish to speak on the specific agenda item.
2. The Planning Staff Liaison will take a list of names, which will be called in order at the time of the specific agenda item, to provide public comment.
3. The Planning Staff Liaison will communicate directly with the public during the public portion of each item to provide comments on the specific agenda item.
4. Each member of the public shall provide their comments when their name is called by the Planning Staff Liaison.
5. Each member of the public will have 3 minutes to speak on the specific agenda item. When speaking:
• Begin by clearly stating your name and address for the record. Please spell your name if it is prone to be misspelled. The 3-minute timer will start after you provide this information.
• Please do not repeat information already presented by someone else and avoid off-topic statements. Those who wish to share similar concerns are encouraged to appoint a spokesperson to speak on behalf of the group.
• Direct all comments and questions to the chairperson, who will respond or direct the question to the appropriate party for response.
6. The Planning Staff Liaison will continue through the list of names until all members of the public who wished to speak on the specific agenda item have had an opportunity.
7. Once all names are called and public comment provided, the public portion for that specific agenda item will be closed.